THIS IS SUSTAINABLE LIVING
Imagine waking up in a home which produces zero carbon emissions. Enjoying the freedom that comes from knowing every drop of energy flowing through your home is created sustainably and consumed efficiently. This simple idea sits at the heart of every Verto home.
SEE FOR YOURSELF
CREATE YOUR OWN RENEWABLE HEAT
There’s nothing like returning to a warm home on a cold day. In a Verto home, that welcoming blast of hot air is created sustainably by either an air or ground source heat pump, which quietly and efficiently absorbs ambient heat from the outside air or ground. Then effortlessly supplies the underfloor heating systems and hot water for your home.
- Air or ground source heat pumps are over 300% more efficient than a gas boiler.
- Zonal underfloor heating reduces annual energy demand for space heating by up to 15%.
FRESHLY FILTERED AIR – AT ANY TIME OF DAY
A mechanical ventilation system with in-built heat recovery ensures the heat being created in your home is used in your home, rather than escaping through an extractor fan or open window. This cutting-edge technology recycles warmth from hot rooms such as the kitchen and bathroom, combines it with fresh air from outside, before sending a steady supply of heated, cleaned and filtered air to the rooms you’re using.
- Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery (MVHR) to clean, filter and warm the air you breathe.
CREATE YOUR OWN CLEAN ELECTRICITY
The lights and appliances in our homes are powered by the largest energy source known to humankind: the sun. Powerful photovoltaic panels are seamlessly integrated into your roof to harness clean solar energy and convert it into electricity. This energy flows throughout your home, delivering power wherever it’s needed.
- Integrated solar roofing system to power your home with renewable electricity.
- Leading renewable energy providers supply any extra electricity you might need for your Zero Carbon Smart Home™.
Use less and lose less
Your home’s designed and built to use energy and heat efficiently, and keep them both where they need to be: in the house. We use the latest sustainable technology and materials to achieve A-grade EPC ratings for energy and thermal efficiency.
- Triple-glazed, argon-filled windows for zero heat loss.
- Super insulated walls and roofing to maximise energy efficiency.
- Aerated taps and dual flush cisterns reduce water usage by up to 50%.
ENERGY SAVING THAT’S ALWAYS ON
Your home isn’t just sustainable, it’s smart too. Every room has sensors that check the heat, light and whether the room is in use. Over time, your home adapts intelligently to make sure you’re only heating and lighting the rooms you use, when you use them. Less energy wasted, more energy for living well.
- Fully integrated home automation system adapts to create your perfect home environment while reducing energy use.
- Sensors in every room monitor occupancy, light levels, temperature and humidity.
EV charging ready
If you’re looking to live sustainably, you’re probably thinking about driving sustainably too. The pace of progress in electric vehicles means that, one day soon, we’ll all be driving cleaner and greener. That’s why every Verto home is pre-wired for an EV charging point.
While you’re busy living, your home is busy learning. Adjusting the heat and light in every room, saving energy, and creating an environment which is exactly to your taste.
A Verto home effortlessly blends contemporary aesthetics and modern house design with cutting-edge smart technology. It’s a home that does good, and looks good too.
Latest news & inspiration
Here are some ideas and inspiration to help you live more sustainably.