Buying a new home is an exciting time. But as one of the largest investments you’re likely to make, it’s important you feel informed, supported and confident every step of the way.
At Verto, we are proud to follow the Consumer Code for Home Builders. The Code makes the home buying process more transparent by setting high standards for customer service. It also ensures you are fully informed about your purchase and your consumer rights – before and after you move in.
The key requirements of The Code, which we are fully committed to providing, are:
- Clear and truthful advertising and marketing materials
- Sufficient pre-purchase information to help you make an informed decision
- Effective customer service training for customer-facing staff
- Contact details for ourselves and other relevant bodies
- Home Warranty information
- Contract information including your termination rights
- Timing of construction, completion and handover
- An accessible after-sales serviceA complaints process
The latest version of The Consume Code for Home Builders applies to homes reserved after 1st January 2024.